Having a great dinner party with several courses is always fun, plus cooking for a family food night is always great too, but what is not so great is the cleanup afterwards. Cooking can be enjoyable and is never a dud, but cleaning up those dirty dishes with horribly stuck on food is never fun. That’s why we’re here today, to do a dishwasher review, or specifically a Midea Countertop Dishwasher Review. Let’s talk about some of the features as well as some of the pros and cons too.
Features Of The Midea Countertop Dishwasher
The Midea Countertop Dishwasher is a really great choice because it has some really great features that might just leave your breathless. Let’s take a look;
- Countertop Compatible – One of the really great things about this dishwasher is that it is quite small and compact. You can easily store it in a closet and whenever you need to do dishes you can just take it out and put it on your counter. It’s small and saves space which is perfect for smaller kitchens.
- Connects To A Tap – Another great feature of this particular countertop dishwasher is that it doesn’t need any special plumbing because it can simply attach to your kitchen sink with the appropriate hoses that are included.
- LED Display – The next great feature to mention is the electronic LED display that makes controlling it easier than ever. Say goodbye to manual dials!
- Multiple Settings – The Midea Countertop Dishwasher has 6 different wash cycles so you can adjust the wash for the amount of things inside and level of grit they’re covered with.
- Powerful – Another thing that we really love about this dishwasher is the fact that even though it’s small it is also just as powerful as a full sized dishwasher.
- Durable – The Midea Countertop Dishwasher has a stainless steel interior and a rugged plastic exterior to make it extra strong.
Pros And Cons
Of course like with every product on the market there are both positive and negative aspects to them and that includes this dishwasher. Let’s go over some of the pros and cons of the Midea Countertop Dishwasher.
- The Midea is compact and great if you don’t have much space to spare.
- Simply store it in a closet when it’s not in use.
- This dishwasher is great if you have a kitchen without the proper plumbing attachments for a full sized built in dishwasher.
- Simply connects to the kitchen tap for easy water access.
- Has a normal plug which will fit into any normal electricity sockets.
- Contains a nifty LED display that easily lets you choose the settings.
- Settings include 6 different wash cycles for short, medium, heavy, and several other wash cycles.
- This dishwasher does not use nearly as much electricity as a full sized model.
- Has top and bottom racks to fit a whole set of dishes.
- The Midea is ideal for quick every day use.
- Also contains automatic detergent and polishing dispensers for increased convenience.
- Is not as big as conventional dishwashers and cannot fit as many dishes.
- Requires storage space big enough for it.
- Has limited settings when compared to a full sized dishwasher.
- Does not have as many racks or compartments as a conventional dishwasher.
- Requires access to a tap/screw on faucet.
If you do still want some other options to consider then we recommend taking a look at the Fisher Paykel DishDrawer Series DD24DAX8 Dishwasher
Midea Countertop Dishwasher Conclusion
As you can see this great little countertop dishwasher has plenty of good features, not to mention that the pros severely outweigh the cons. It’s small, durable, saves electricity and space, and is ideal for dinner parties and everyday use.